Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rondo Booty

One of my very first blog posts ever was about Rajon Rondo. You can click here to go back and read it if you haven't already. Basically it explains how Rondo, Chuck and I are BFFs.

I kind of hate the NBA, but I watch the Celtics occasionally to support Boston and Rondo. This week, Rondo tore his ACL and is out for the season. You guys. This is heart breaking. The Celtics pretty much need him to win and I pretty much need him to play so I actually care about the Celtics.

Here is one of Rondo's teammates finding out about his injury.



I think all of Boston and the sports world probably made that same face when they heard the news.

I really hate to see any athlete get injured, especially Rondo.  However, one good thing has come from this injury. My blog has gotten a lot of hits this week from people searching information about Rondo!

Blogger shows you stats about how many people have visited your blog in a day, week, etc. and how they found your blog. Most of my hits come from the link I post on Facebook, but this week a lot of my hits came from google keyword searches. Here are some of the searches that led people to my blog these past few days.




That's right people. "Rondo booty."

WHAT!!!???? I'm so so so confused about how searching that phrase led someone to my blog but I love it.

Also, here is a really sad, sweet and short article about grown men loving each other. http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/1/27/3923148/rajon-rondo-torn-acl-doc-rivers

No comments:

Post a Comment