Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Louisville To-Do List

Only 1 month left until we leave for Boston. (And only FOUR MONTHS until the wedding!!!)

Things I need to do before I leave Louisville:

1) Eat at the IHOP that is less than 2 minutes from my house.  I've wanted to eat there since it opened almost 2 years ago and still have never been.
2) Go to Churchill Downs.
3-8) Eat at Havana Rumba.
9) Play Lazer Blaze with my friends.
10) Meet someone(s) early on a Saturday for donuts at Krispy Kreme.

Come on people. Let's make these things happen. Let me know if you're interested in helping me cross any of these things off my list.

Anyone else notice that almost every one of these has to do with food?

2 comments:

  1. I am in for IHOP, Churchill downs, Havana Rumba and Krispy Kreme. All in the same day preferably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down for the all of them! Although I don't know if I could do Havana Rumba that many times...

    ReplyDelete