Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week After Wedding

Well, our wedding has come and gone.  It's really hard for me to believe it's already over. The week was filled with fun, stress, dinners, sleepovers, lunches, drinks, errands, good news, bad news, and so much more- all leading up to Friday the 24th when we celebrated our 10 year anniversary with a wedding more perfect than we ever could have imagined possible.

After the whirlwind weekend, we ended up back in Boston late Sunday night so Chuck could be ready for MBA orientation at 8 am Monday and I could be back at work at 8:30 am. It was extremely hard to leave home and all of our family and friends again after such an amazing week, but the bright side is that we're here together, and we're MARRIED. Wow. Still can't really believe it. 

I have so many different blog posts I want to write about different things that happened throughout the week, including one whole post on JUST the wedding day (if I can fit it all in one post) so I will be posting over the next couple of weeks, and posting probably often. Sorry in advance if my blog update Facebook statuses clog up your newsfeed.. But there were just so many good things that happened, I could never fit it all into one post, or at least not one that anyone would read. 

So, that's all for now. Much more coming very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment