Saturday, August 24, 2013

1st Anniversary

Today we celebrate 11 and 1. Eleven years of Chuckie and Rachel, 1 year of Mr. and Mrs. Cummings.


It's hard to believe that our wedding was already a year ago. I feel like it was just yesterday! I've always heard that the first year of marriage is the hardest. Well if that's true, (which I'm sure a lot of people could argue) then I'll take it, because this has honestly been one of our best years yet, if not THE best one.  We have had more adventures, more fun, more travels, more laughter, and more togetherness than ever.  We've learned even more about each other which I didn't think was possible at this point.  We are (almost) always on the same page and we love drinking margaritas together. We have fun going out and being active but we also have fun staying home and doing nothing. I swear we have more fun brushing our teeth together sometimes than some people probably have in a whole day.

Chuckie is my best friend and I'm so lucky to have him to share all these exciting experiences with.

This, ladies and gentleman, is my husband:





I wouldn't want to brush my teeth next to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment