Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Don't Call it a Comeback

I miss blogging. I realized this one day recently when I randomly got the urge to blog. I didn't even have an idea of what I wanted to write about, but I just wanted to write something. So here I am. I loved blogging when we were living in Boston and Seattle. It was something fun to do and a fun way to keep everyone at home updated on our adventures in other cities. Now that we're back in Louisville, I see most of my friends and family who read the blog regularly, so I haven't felt the need to keep posting pictures and updates on our life. I also got the feeling no one would really care to read that this weekend, Chuck and I alternated between binge watching Boy Meets World and New Girl episodes. But look at that- here I am telling you anyway!

I have no idea how often I'll write or what I'll even write about. But to kick things off again, here are some things I may blog about moving forward.

- The time Kroger moved everything around and I almost had a panic attack.

- Cute photos of our nieces and our friends' babies.

- Stories from our Denver trip with the fam including my middle child outburst in the backseat of the minivan, the creepy spice cabinet at our Air B&B, and how my mom took a replica skull through airport security.

- My quest to become BFFs with the ladies of Hi-Five Doughnuts.

- Thoughts on the Windows Surface I got through work and how I will escape to Mexico with mine if they ever try to take it away from me.

- My self-imposed Panera ban and thoughts on hypochondria and how those two things are related.

- An occasional sappy post about how awesome Chuck is because he's really cool and deserves at LEAST a good blog post every now and then.

- The mystery surrounding people's constant need to tell me private details about their life when I ask a simple question, or sometimes when I don't ask at all like the UPS lady that told me she moved to Louisville from Virginia Beach because her mother lives in Cleveland so she wanted to be closer but not TOO close, because well, ya know she and her mom have never gotten along that great but now that she's older she really felt she needed to be closer just in case....YA KNOW????

- Musings on TV shows, recipes, and daily life occurrences.

- Whatever else life decides to throw at me and Chuck which judging by the last 2 years, could be anything all the way from AMAZING BEST THING EVER to "You thought you had the worst day of your life already but surprise, it's actually today!" (Hopefully more of the former than the latter.)

Let's do this!

(Here's a pic of Chuck and his youngest niece at Derby, because I know the cute niece and baby pics are the only reason anyone will look at this blog from this point forward.)



No comments:

Post a Comment