Thursday, February 6, 2014

T-Minus 4 months

Chuck graduates from LGO 4 months from today.

That means we have exactly 4 months to do as many things still on my Boston/Northeast Bucket List as we can. While I'm pretty satisfied with everything we've managed to see and do so far, there is still more to do. That's the beauty of Boston and the Northeast! There's so much to see and do here, I'm pretty sure you would have to live here your whole life to do it all!

Here's my short list. (Like I said, we've done a lot already...)

- Tour Sam Adams Brewery
- Have drinks at the Top of the Hub
- Spend a day exploring the Museum of Science (because I've heard it's the best one)
- Take a day/weekend trip to the Newport Mansions in Rhode Island
- Spot Matt Damon and/or Ben Affleck casually strolling down the sidewalk (What? It could happen.)
- Eat more Mike's Pastry







2 comments:

  1. And go to Wahlburger's. Or is that just mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shoot. Ok that's added to the list. Also "spot Donnie and/or Mark Wahlberg casually enjoying a cheeseburger while at Wahlburger's."

      Delete