Monday, July 30, 2012

4 weeks

In the next 4 weeks, here is a list of things that will happen.

We will re-pack our entire apartment and get ready to move.
We will move everything to storage in our new building for the week we are in KY because our apartment is not available until we get back. 
Chuck will finish the summer session of school.
We will finish planning our wedding.
We will fly to Louisville and spend a week there.
We will get married.
We will come back to Boston and Chuck will immediately start the fall semester.
We will move everything into our new apartment and unpack. 

I had to buy a mouth guard last week to keep me from grinding my teeth while I sleep. Chuck said it was so loud sometimes when he was up late doing homework, he could hear me from the other room. Oh and did I mention that the week we have to move our stuff out of Eastgate is the same week Chuck has finals?

If everyone could say a little prayer for our sanity over the next month, it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment